Windows® Embedded Standard 7 is a high-performance, highly reliable platform that OEMs can use to deliver devices that provide rich user experiences and seamless connections to the world of Windows.
Windows Embedded Standard 7 is the latest release to bring the power of Windows 7 to specialized devices. Windows Embedded Standard 7 is the next generation fully componentized version of Windows 7 operating system. Windows Embedded Standard 7 delivers the power, familiarity, and reliability of the Windows 7 operating system in componentized form, helping device makers create differentiated devices with rich user experiences. Windows Embedded Standard 7 technologies connect with many common industry standards plus several Microsoft desktop and server technologies that can help lower costs in application development, operating system deployment, servicing, and maintenance.
Stage of development: Release
- Year / Date: 2012
- Version: Windows Embedded Standard 7
- prog_build: SP1
- Developer: Microsoft
- Bit depth: 32bit +64 bit
- Language: English + Russian
- RAM 512 mb
- CPU 1.7 ggz
- Video 128 mb
- HDD 10-20 gb
- USB-HDD 4-8 gb
Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1 x86-x64 EN-RU "
The explanations below, all the screens are replaced.
- Collected Designer Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1 en-US,
- images 32 and 64 bits are given separately on DVD.
- Integrated into the Russian language, IE 9.0, and all critical updates on 08/05/2012 (40 pieces)
- Russian and English languages are equal and can switch through the IP, Language, and Region.
- SWAT - means that the assembly is ready for installation on a USB device
- but it can also be used on the main HDD, and even as a game.
- Set in Russian, then in the beginning of installation, all Russian (but you can in English.).
- Integrated support for TV Tuner. Most of the files, IE 9.0, and removed WMP12 (started
- so, but you can add from the full 7-ki), used by third-party libraries patched
- theme, added search engines. Games do not have the original, adding he did not.
There are no components
- Media Centre, Maker, raspoznavnie speech and text, transfer options,
- other languages, cache winsxs. Of those only the Aero and Classic 3 pc gadget.
- Disabled UAC, bug report, scheduled defrag, system restore,
- write messages to the log.
- Swap and hibernation in Embedded initially disabled. In normal use, turn on the swap.
- Before installing the printer set to automatic and start the Print Manager (PU, Administrative Tools, Services)
- disabled by default for those who do not print.
- Installing from a DOS (BIOS) to "Press any key to Boot CD ....." CD ROM or USB drive as the HDD,
- and the USB device
Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1 x86.x64 May 2012
Link sedot ada di komen pertama